Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Work is nearly over

After hardly sleeping last night since the hubby was unable to sleep as well, I am so glad that the day is finally over.  I am very tired... I didn't even eat lunch, although I did snack on some crackers and sunflower seeds.  I find work to be no longer interesting nor appealing and have been diligently searching for a new job in OKC. If anyone knows of a good one, let me know.  Now, back to farming....  What if I got a loan, which is possible for farming for me, and bought some acreage, built an efficient home, and started a farm/ranch.  Well, now how much experience do I have at it? 0. But wait!  I could raise lamb(sheep) and goats for meat/wool. and even milk!  Ok, now the fun part... I have been engineering a greenhouse that will make year-around productivity worth-while, it is actually comprised of 2 very large greenhouses and an energy plant to help me with CO2, go greenhouse gases!!! But they will stay in the greenhouse and be utilized, sorry no polluting here.  I give a hoot, and try not to pollute!

No comments:

Post a Comment