Tuesday, January 3, 2012

01/02/2012

Happy New Years Everyone.

So it's the beginning of a new year and I haven't decided whether to say F*** it and move out to the country and start farming/ranching or to continue my current IT career path...  New Years was uneventful.  Made dinner Friday night.  I cooked a whole Sea Bass and boiled some blue crab.  I kept myself amused at least.  As a Saltwater Aquarium enthusiast, I had a tank set up and tossed 3 of the live crabs in it to see how they'd fair. Of course i poked and prodded at them while they were in water in the sink to find the most feisty ones.  So far they're still alive 4 days later, although some are missing some appendages.  It was a nice dinner, but the hubby was unable to eat. :( sadness...  Anywho, didn't do anything Saturday or Sunday or Monday... What a slacking bum I am.  I keep trying to figure out how to make more money and then, sometimes... I think I should just become a farmer...

No comments:

Post a Comment